Temple Community Clinic serves uninsured and underinsured adults in Bell County.
To be eligible, you will need to provide documentation for the following:
- Valid Texas Photo ID
- Social Security Card
- Proof of All Household Income
- Proof of Residency (Gas, Water, Electric or Lease)
- Letter of Support (if proof of residency is not in the patient’s name)
- If Applicable, Award Letter for Governmental Assistance Programs (ex. SNAP, Public Assistance, TANF, SSI, Child Support, CHIPS, Medicaid)
Effective July 18, 2022: We will no longer be scheduling any medical appointments if we have not received full eligibility documentation.
Those who do NOT qualify:
- Those who have Medicaid, Medicare, VA Services, TRICARE, or County Indigent Programs
- Those who suffer from work-related injuries involving Workman’s Compensation
Please note: We do not complete disability paperwork.